FEMME LUXE unboxing

Monday, May 25, 2020





Hey! How are you?

I have been really busy during this time, because of all the school work I had. But this Friday I celebrated my Last bell celebration in my school, which means that I no longer have classes. I only will have consultations with my teachers in order to prepare for upcoming exams. However, at the moment I don’t let myself to stress to over exams too much.

But today I wound I’m here not to talk about my school life, but I want to share with you pieces that I got from Femme Luxe. As I think you have already seen a few of my blog posts about this online clothing store, but if you haven’t make sure to check it out here.

The first dress I want you to see is this Royal Blue Ruched Cowl Neck Bodycon Mini Dress called Sofie. A cowl neck design in a bodycon mini fit. The royal blue gives everyone speechless and it’s so stunning. It is also ruched. The material is super stretchy and really soft which is amazing. 





The next piece is this Grey High Neck Ruched Side Bodycon Mini Dress called Tasmin. This dress material is similar to the royal blue dress. It’s really stretchy and soft, but this dress is way shorter than the previous one. But I really like that it has a high neck and ruched side which gives your body more definition. Can’t wait to wear this dress!




Moving on to more comfy clothes which I better prefer! This is a Camel Crop LoungewearSet – Deanna. You cannot tell how soft and comfy it is! It is my first ever pair of luxury loungewear and I love it. Can’t imagine how I lived all my live without something like this. This set comes in many different colors which is so cool. 




The last piece for today is this Black Ribbed Off The Shoulder Crop Top – Kourt. However, this one was a little bit small, but I managed to pull it off. As it says on the Femme Luxe website: “Make it an off the shoulder moment and score some serious fashion points in the Black Ribbed Off The Shoulder Crop Top”. And I totally agree with every word. The best part about this top is that the material is thick and it stays on your shoulders without any faer of sliding off. I can’t wait to wear and style it when going out. I can imagine styling it with a simple pair of blue jeans or other kind of pants.

I am really happy that I had this opportunity to try FEMME LUXE out. It's also affordable and there are many discounts which is great if you are on the budget! Don't forget to check it out. Don’t forget to tell me what you think of these outfits or maybe you have ever tried Femme Luxe!  Leave your opinion below!

You Might Also Like

1 Notes

  1. I love the looks of all four of the outfits from Femme Luxe that you styled and modelled in the outfit photos above.
    My favourite out of these four fashionable outfits is the Grey High Neck Ruched Side Bodycon Tasmin Mini-Dress - you look especially stunningly and beautiful wearing it.
    I also love the royal blue blue colour and soft look of the fabric of the Sofie bodycon mini-dress from Femme Luxe.
    The outfits featuring the camel crop loungewear set and the fourth OOTD featuring the black ribbed crop-top and medium blue denim jeans also look fabulous. Great Femme Luxe haul and lookbook!!!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete